Flush mounted boxes for use in hollow walls and ceilings
Multifix Plus is a wide range of flush mounted boxes. The single, double, triple and multi boxes are packed with smart features that will speed up the installation time
Multifix Plus is an inventive and cost-efficient range of flush-mounted boxes from Schneider Electric.
- Apparatus boxes: Single boxes in two depths (40 and 50 mm) with both c/c 60 and c/c 78 fixing centers. Double and triple boxes for both horizontal and vertical mounting. Six-station box for 2x3 stations at c/c 57 mm.
- Wall box kits with or without DCL outlets
- Ceiling boxes and ceiling box kits with or without DCL outlets
- Hole saws 40, 68, 85 mm Ø or adjustable
- Gripple system for ceiling boxes
- Accessories like covers, DCL lighting plugs etc.
IEC 60670-1 for boxes, enclosures and IEC 61995-1 for devices for the connection of light fittings.
Materials and Colors
Boxes: PS (Polystyrene) in Blue RAL 5015 or White RAL 9010
Accessories: PC/ABS (Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
Complete range of accessories including DCL outlets and plugs.
Holesaws 40,68, 85 mm Ø or adjustable
- Wide range of boxes for both horizontal and vertical installations
- Simple to use: functional design
- Efficient: the high-speed screws (triple-threaded) offer a quick assembly
- Extra-long screws and c/c 60 fixing centers for all kinds of walls and wiring devices
- Two depths, 40 and 50 mm, make the box suitable for wall thicknesses
- Easy to mount: the wide and thin collar around the box hides small mistakes in the hole-making
- Safe in handling: knock-outs are easily removed by hand giving a clean cut without sharp edges and burrs
- Perfect grip: all boxes are equipped with metal fixing claws to offer a perfect grip in hollow walls
- Adaptability: several knock-outs of various sizes in the same box
- All metal parts are zinc-plated to eliminate the risk of corrosion. Plastic parts withstand a glow wire test of 850 degrees
- Anti-rotation system in a single box
- Easy to order: several pre-packed kits, most also including a DCL outlet
- For all kinds of walls and wiring devices: extra-long screws
- Simple to use: intuitive and functional design
Multifix Plus is a range of flush-mounted boxes that is completely universal and therefore suitable for all of the requirements of residential and tertiary buildings
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services