Solution for IEC compliant and seismic 2.5g certified low voltage switchboards up to 630 A
Wall-mounted and floor-standing enclosures for electrical switchboards up to 630 A, integrating Schneider Electric offerings, and ensuring electrical, mechanical and communication functions complete consistency, in conformity with IEC61439.
Prisma G: electrical distribution switchboard solutions, IEC 61439-1&2 compliant, sold in kit form.
- Wall-mounted and floor-standing enclosures for electrical switchboards up to 630 A, Isc 50kA
- Seismic performances: 2.5g without additional accessories (IEC 60068-2-57 standard), ensuring that the switchboard will continue operating as intended even in severe earthquake conditions.
- Metal enclosures: steel metal sheet with electrophoresis treatment + hot-polymerized polyester epoxy powder
- Color white RAL 9001
- Degree of protection IP30 to IP4X and IP55
- Degree of protection against mechanical impacts: from IK07 to IK10
Pooling our energies for building safety
Prisma G, coupled with our communication devices, becomes an EcoStruxure™ connected equipment offer within our EcoStruxure Power architecture.
- Prisma G contributes to safety of persons as well as to high reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation.
- All components (switchgears, busbars systems, distribution blocks, prefabricated connections, etc.) are rated and coordinated for joint operation.
- All of the most demanding switchboard configurations have been tested and are IEC 61439-1&2 standard compliant.
- Prisma G allows production of optimized, safe and simple switchboards to meet your needs. Combination of enclosures is simple thanks to extension enclosures.
- Prisma G can be upgraded easily at any time while keeping its original performances, thanks to prefabricated and modular design.
- Prisma G is available worldwide.
The Prisma G is suitable for low voltage distribution and control switchboards for commercial and industrial buildings, including:
- Small shops
- Small companies
- Healthcare (hospitals, clinics)
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services