LV active harmonic filtersEnd-of-Sale Notice
This offer is now replaced with AccuSine PCS+
- NOTE: This offer is now replaced with AccuSine PCS+.
- A complete solution for harmonic filtering that meets every harmonic standard around the world.
- Can be operated as a displacement power factor correction and load balancing device independent of or in conjunction with harmonic mitigation.
- Network voltage: 208-480 VAC, up to 15 kV with custom transformers
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Harmonic compensation: H2 to H50, discrete spectrum cancellation; global or selectable
- Ultra fast response at < 2 cycles
- Ambient temperature: 0° to 40°C, derate 2% per degree C up to 50°C
- Contamination levels (IEC 60721-3-3)
- Altitude: 0 to 1000m (3300ft) above sea level - over 1000m derate 1% for each additional 100m
- Product standards: UL, cUL, CSA, ABS, C-Tick, CE marked models available
- Humidity: up to 95%, non condensing
- Corrective Capability: <5% TDD(I) & to near unity displacement power factor
- HMI Display: Touchpad display with graphics
- Enclosure: N1, UL Type 12, IP30, IP54, CH (Chassis)
- Communication: 4 dry (voltage free) contacts to monitor status from remote location; Modbus TCP/IP or Ethernet IP.
- Flexible and scalable:
- All types of harmonic producing loads
- Single load, bus or global site filtering
- Compatible with future load changes
- Easy sizing and independent of system impedance
- Simple selection spreadsheet - no need for harmonic studies
- Simple installation and ease of expansion - for parallel operation, each unit functions independently with only current transformer and communication interconnections (no power interconnections)
- Current transformers can be installed on the incoming mains (source sense) or on the feeders to the loads (load sense) for maximum installation flexibility
- Peace of mind:
- Achieves compliance with any harmonic standard anywhere around the world when sized correctly
- Logic ride through during mains power outages up to 10 minutes - ensures AccuSine PCS is operating prior to loads to provide compensation upon start up
- Compatible with generator sources - off loads generators of reactive and harmonic current demands to extend life and ensure proper operation of generators
- Compatible with UPS sources: relieves UPS of reactive and harmonic current demands to ensure proper operation of UPS
- Ensures energy efficiency by optimising transformer and cable capacities; reduces utility power factor penalties; and saves the cost of generation and transmission of reactive and harmonic current (non active currents)
- Maximises up time when used for harmonic and/or power factor correction.
- Anywhere nonlinear loads are present: water/wastewater facilities, HVAC systems, oil & gas platforms, petrochemical plants, port cranes, mining, pharmaceuticals, pulp & paper, automotive plants, all-electric ships, wind mill and solar farms, steel mills, plastic extrusion plants, and more.
- Stop voltage sags and flicker due to load current fluctuations (VAR compensation): Ball mills, shredders, arc welders, arc furnaces, hard to start AC motors, and more.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services