The solution for harmonic filtering in buildingsEnd-of-Sale Notice
Compact, adaptable active harmonic filtering to help you save energy, eliminate nuisance breaker trips, and premature equipment aging
- Global compensation or individual harmonic compensation, from H2 to H50, global or selective
- Reactive compensation: power factor correction, cos φ to near unity, selectable set point.
- Electrical systems: 3-wire or 4-wire.
- Neutral current correction: 3 times unit rating.
- Product standards: CE Certified.
- Parallel capability: up to 4 like units.
- Enclosure type: IP20, wall mounted.
- Communication: 3 dry (voltage free) contacts to monitor status from remote location; Standard RS422/485 link for J-Bus and Modbus.
- Functionality: harmonic mitigation or power factor correction, separately or combined.
- Human Machine Interface: graphic display, seven languages.
- System input
- Nominal voltage: 400 V -20 + 15%; other voltages with transformer
- Nominal frequency: 50Hz, 60 Hz, +/-8%
- Number of phases: 3 phases with or without neutral
- Technical characteristics
- Compensated harmonic currents: H2 to 50, full compensation or individual compensation.
- Fast response at < 2 cycles
- Overload: possibility of continuous operation with current limitation.
- Environmental conditions
- 0 °C to 40 °C continuous (derate 2 %/1 °C to 50 °C)
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95 % without condensation
- Operating altitude: < 1000 m, (derate 1 %/100 m above)
- Reference technical standards: IEC/EN
- AccuSine SWP is extremely compact. It can be wall-mounted or installed in a switchgear cubicle;
- AccuSine SWP can be connected in parallel, allowing future increases in power demand without disconnecting the supply;
- AccuSine SWP adapts automatically to any single-phase or three-phase load: computer load, variable speed drives, etc. It is compatible with any type of neutral systems.
By neutralising harmonics AccuSine SWP eliminates:
- nuisance tripping of circuit-breakers,
- Premature ageing of equipment.
By correcting the cos., AccuSine SWP allows:
- energy savings,
- Full compatibility of generator sets with capacitive loads
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services