- EN40 / EN'clic Kilowatt-hour meters are designed for metering active energy consumed by a single-phase electric circuit.
- EN40 / EN'clic Kilowatt-hour meters range is in compliance with standard IEC 61557-12, IEC 62053-21(class 1), EN50470-3 and MID.
- Its small size allows it to be installed in compact switchboards such as Kaedra, Opale, Pragma, etc.
- EN40 / EN'clic Kilowatt-hour meters provide direct measurement up to 40A without CTs, an auxiliary power supply for even greater savings in terms of wiring.
- The bottom / bottom connection of current inputs facilitates the meter's connection with the associated circuit breaker. A pulse output can be used to manage a set of meters remotely.
- 3 references:
EN'clic: 40A DuoLine single-phase kilowatt-hour meters
EN40: 40A single-phase kilowatt-hour meter
EN40p: 40A single-phase kilowatt-hour meter with remote transfer of metering impulses (static output)