ARGUS - Movement detectors
The best of safety and comfort. ARGUS movement detectors bring light to darkness. And could notbe simpler. As soon as the sensor detects a movement, the lights are turned on.
The ARGUS movement detectors range comprises:
- MTN565119 : ARGUS 110 Basic
- MTN565219 : ARGUS 220 Basic
- MTN5628-3119 : ARGUS 220 Advanced
- MTN564319 : ARGUS 300
- MTN564419 : ARGUS 360
- MTN565291 : Mounting bracket for ARGUS 110/220
- MTN554399 : Extension for ARGUS 300
- MTN542895 : Capacitor
- Power supply: 230V AC, +/-10%, 50 Hz
- Light sensor : infinitely adjustable from 3 - 1000 Lux
- Time : 1 sec to approx. 8 min.
- 360 inner security zone with a radius of approx. 4 m
- Can be installed on walls and ceilings without additional accessories
- Type of protection : IP55
Possible to blank out individual lens areas
No one will get past you without knowing!
ARGUS surface-mounted movement detectors have a lot going for them.
Not only do they provide adequate lighting in areas far removed from a light switch, they also put uninvited guests into the spotlight - whether they want to be or not.
ARGUS movement detectors don't just represent solutions for intelligent buildings in terms of innovative technology alone - they also prove themselves down to the smallest detail:
- large wiring compartment
- special high-resolution lens with three wide-ranging levels
- snap in segments to mask individual areas
- fully adjustable spherical lens facilitates both wall and ceiling mounting
- special protection against intruders
- integrated rear surveillance switches the light on even before you exit the building
The sophisticated technology for detection angles from 110 up to 360 degrees and simple installation are what make ARGUS surface-mounted movement detectors essential for all-round surveillance.
And ideal for:
- house fronts
- basement garages
- entrances and staircases
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services