ARGUS - Movement detectors
The best of safety and comfort. ARGUS movement detectors bring light to darkness. And could notbe simpler. As soon as the sensor detects a movement, the lights are turned on.
The ARGUS movement detectors range comprises:
- MTN565119 : ARGUS 110 Basic
- MTN565219 : ARGUS 220 Basic
- MTN5628-3119 : ARGUS 220 Advanced
- MTN5640-3119 : ARGUS 360
- MTN565291 : Mounting bracket for ARGUS 110/220
- MTN542895 : Capacitor
- Power supply: 230V AC, +/-10%, 50 Hz
- Light sensor : infinitely adjustable from 3 - 1000 Lux
- Time : 1 sec to approx. 8 min.
- 360 inner security zone with a radius of approx. 4 m
- Can be installed on walls and ceilings without additional accessories
- Type of protection : IP55
Possible to blank out individual lens areas
No one will get past you without knowing!
ARGUS surface-mounted movement detectors have a lot going for them.
Not only do they provide adequate lighting in areas far removed from a light switch, they also put uninvited guests into the spotlight - whether they want to be or not.
ARGUS movement detectors don't just represent solutions for intelligent buildings in terms of innovative technology alone - they also prove themselves down to the smallest detail:
- large wiring compartment
- special high-resolution lens with three wide-ranging levels
- snap in segments to mask individual areas
- fully adjustable spherical lens facilitates both wall and ceiling mounting
- special protection against intruders
- integrated rear surveillance switches the light on even before you exit the building
The sophisticated technology for detection angles from 110 up to 360 degrees and simple installation are what make ARGUS surface-mounted movement detectors essential for all-round surveillance.
And ideal for:
- house fronts
- basement garages
- entrances and staircases
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services