Low voltage marine switchboards for power distribution and motor control up to 6300 A
High dependability low voltage switchboards for power distribution and motor control in vessel and offshore applications.
More than 50,000 Blokset MB cubicles installed worldwide.
Manufactured by Schneider Electric or by one of our licensed partners.
- Power feeder up to 6300 A
- Motor control up to 250 kW
- Main busbar up to 7300 A
- Rated voltage up to 690 V
iPMCC, the smart and advanced TVDA solutions
- Optimize motor performance, energy efficiency, and fault prevention
- Local/ remote real-time access, and automatic restarting
Compliance and certification
- Type tested as per IEC 61439-1 and -2
- DNV marine certification
- Compliant with the specifications of major marine classification societies: ABS, BV, CCS, GL, KRS, LRS, NKK, RINA, and RS
Protection and safety
- Isolated live parts up to IPxxD
- Thermal monitoring system (Emag sensors)
- Type 2 coordination
Internal arc protection
- Compliant as per IEC TR 61641 ed.3, up to 65 kA / 0.3 s
Reliability in harsh environments
- Protection degrees up to IP44
- SO2/H2S resistant versions
- 2G resistant versions
Optimized architecture and footprint
- Compatibility with medium voltage equipment and Canalis power busways
- Rear/ front access, top/ bottom connection, double-front access, force ventilation solution
- Withdrawable, disconnectable, and fixed functional units
Blokset MB switchboard solutions contribute to:
- Safety of persons, as well as reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation
- Return on investment by helping make electrical networks reliable, while improving energy efficiency
Performance and intelligence for safety, reliability, and energy efficiency.
Worldwide services and localized support: training, maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.
Green Premium TM equipment
Low voltage switchboards for marine and offshore applications
- Marine and offshore industry
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services