Busbar trunking for high intensity lighting systemEnd-of-Sale Notice
Busbar trunking for high intensity lighting system
- Canalis KBX is the most cost-effective solution for high intensity lighting systems. The competitiveness and aesthetics of Canalis KBX busbar trunking, with built-in light fittings, are unmatched. It is the optimum solution for intensely lighted stores and buildings.
- Length of busbar trunking components:1.5m or 3m
- Rated busbar trunking current: 25A
- Rated insulating voltage: 400V
- Number of active conductors: 4 conductors
- Protection index:I P20
- Colour: white
- The most cost-effective solution when lights have to be installed in a line
- Uniform and powerful lighting levels
- Quick and simple installation
- Perfectly aligned lights: a guide system ensures that the components are perfectly rigid
- Halogen free: Canalis does not emit any fumes or toxic gases in the event of fire
- Commercial centres: shops, shopping arcades, supermarkets, etc.
- Tertiary buildings: schools, sports rooms, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services