Acti9 NG125 NA
DIN rail, free-trip Switch disconnectors up to 125 A
Part of 9 Series
Easy to install, high performance, robust, modular design: up to 500 V, 125 A nominal current and IEC 60947-3 compliant
Features of the Acti9 NG125 NA free-trip switch disconnector include:
- High performance, extremely robust modular design
- Rapid and simple to install
- DIN rail mounting
- Choice of nominal current ratings ranging from 63 A to 125 A
- Compliant with IEC 60947-3
- Operating voltage: up to 500 V AC
- Insulation voltage: 690 V.
The Acti9 NG125 NA range of switches offers specific features adapted to national market requirements, taking into account requirements such as:
- Customer installation needs
- Approval by local organizations.
ApplicationsThe Acti9 NG125 NA range of free-trip switch disconnectors offer a high level of protection for even the most demanding of industrial and commercial installations.
- Incoming feeder protection using remote disconnect, which can be activated, for example, in the event of an emergency
- Outgoers in power switchboards.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services