Single phase and 3-phase power supplies 230 V to 400 V - 12 W to 1440 W
Unregulated filtered rectified power supplies from 0.5 to 60 A
FeaturesPower supplies for 230/400 V single-phase networks
- Output voltage: 24V/12-480 W
- Primary voltage adaptation +/- 15 V
- Fixing on 35 mm rail (up to 4 A)
- Output protection by integrated fuse (depending on model)
- LED display of primary and secondary voltage presence
- Output voltage: 24 V / 240-1440 W
- Primary voltage adaptation +/- 20 V
- Use of rated power up to +55°C without derating
- LED display of primary voltage presence
Bring energy to your automated systems!
The new generation of filtered rectified power supplies is used for supply of circuits not requiring output voltage regulation.
Their simple and proven technology enables them to offer greatly extended working life.
With this new offer, Phaseo proposes simplicity and ruggedness to serve your applications.
- Industry and building: simple machines, conveying, process, automobile sector, etc.
- Solenoid valves, contactors, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services