Because who you have is worth protecting
Nothing should be left to chance when it comes to safety. This is especially true for the risk of fire in flats and homes. Because breathing smoke in and out just three times can be fatal. At night the risk of smoke poisoning is greater, since the human sense of smell does not function when sleeping.
With the latest generation of proven Argus smoke detectors, Schneider Electric provides the most important factor for safety in combustible situations: uncompromising brand quality that customers can rely on 100% if the worst case becomes reality.
- All Argus smoke detectors are Q-label certified, in addition to EN 14604, for safety, comfort, increased
- quality and reliability
- Argus smoke detectors operate in accordance to the scattered light principle
- Extremely low power consumption
- 100% final check at the production line
- High-quality material and surfaces
- Ceiling and wall installation