Smart motor management system
Part of TeSys
TeSys T is a smart motor management system. When associated with a short circuit protection device and a contactor, the device provides full motor monitoring, control and protection for electrical motors.
The TeSys T motor management system provides protection, metering and monitoring functions for single-phase and 3-phase AC motors up to 1000 A.
TeSys T is a smart system that can be adapted to any customer request with Custom Logic and is natively connected to any PLC on 6 protocols.
The range is comprised of three components:
- Main Controller: provides current based protection and monitoring, communication, control and statistics features.
- Optional expansion module: adds voltage, power and energy measurement
- HMI: a flexible option to quickly monitor and commission a TeSys T system. Control features are also available through the HMI
TeSys T is a compact, smart and easy to select product that can be fully integrated in any automation system or connected to any PLC of the market. Advanced protections, monitoring and pre alarming will dramatically increase process availability (less downtime) and reduce operation costs.
- Fully open, it communicates with Ethernet protocols: Modbus/TCP and EtherNet/IP, Modbus, CANopen, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS DP protocols.
- Designed to fit in IEC and NEMA MCC , it integrates 10 predefined control schemes and one custom mode that let adapt control mode, product behavior and even protections to any requests.
- TeSys T can be controlled through its terminal strip, HMI or communication port. Having a central control in TeSys T will reduce the complexity of your installation, reduce the need of auxiliary equipment, save space and reduce costs.
- Fully integrated into Blokset, Okken and Model 6 iPMCC TVDA, Advantys STB solution and in the Foxboro DCS.
- TeSys T is quickly becoming a worldwide standard thanks to its flexibility. Lots of customers in Metal/Mining/Mineral, Oil & Gas, Water Wastewater and other types of applications trust TeSys T to deliver.
- TeSys T is highly reliable and has a very long product life thanks to a state-of-the-art component selection (FRAM memory, Flexrigid PCB, etc.) to the all-in- one design and advanced electronic protection.
- TeSys T Ethernet version enjoys daisy chain loop for higher redundant system.
Prediction and Energy Management
- TeSys is able to accurately monitor current, voltage and power over a wide range and features advanced protection and warning functions. This accuracy is key for an effective protection and preventive maintenance.
- The advanced protection and warning functions will allow TeSys T to predict process shutdowns and manage processes more efficiently.
- The power monitoring capabilities makes TeSys T a green motor management system because it can help to better manage energy consumption.
- TeSys T is fully integrated in Powerlogic systems to fully utilize its power and energy monitoring capabilities.
The TeSys T range is designed for the management of critical processes in harsh environment for applications such as:
- Water Wastewater
- Oil & Gas
- Mining and Mineral
- Food & Beverage
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services