Extra strong wiring devices with impact resistant class IK09 for high traffic environments. Useful in schools, airports, hospitals, sports arenas etc.
Robust is a range of high impact-resistant wiring devices that includes socket-outlets, push-buttons and network outlets
Robust is the choice for you when you need something extra. Something that holds for hard knocks, something that lasts in harsh environments. With the cover frame attached to four additional screws in the wall, Robust also provides extra protection against vandalism. Robust are the devices for those who need something extra durable and safe in public environments.
The Robust Range includes the following features:
- Switches and push-buttons in the most common variants
- Single and double socket outlet
- Swedish telephone outlet
- Center plates for antenna and modular outlets
- 1 and 2-gang outer frame
- Outer frames protect the devices against tampering or dismounting parts while in place
- Slim design without exposed edges sticking out from walls
Sleek installation design includes 4 hidden extra screws giving it a robust and clean look
Box for surface mounting. This part has an IK08 class.
- Strong: High impact-resistant class, IK09, according to the international standard IEC62262.
- Safe: Decreased number of damaged electrical devices that can be reached by for example children.
- Cost-saving: Less work to replace broken electrical switches and outlets.
- Easy to use everywhere: No special flush boxes are needed, only existing standard boxes.
- Easy to install: The same technical insert as in our other standard ranges.
- Environmentally friendly: Halogen-free and fulfills the RoHS requirements.
Robust wiring devices are designed for a wide range of applications in various industries, such as:
- Shopping centers and malls
- Corridors or hallways
- Public areas that are exposed and high traffic areas.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services