Wide range of Miniature Circuit Breakers for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and control panel builders
Part of 9 Series
Multi9 has been designed to offer enhanced protection by preventing and protecting people and equipment from electrical threats such as short circuits, earth leakages, overloads and more
FeaturesFully compliant with all industry standards, Multi9 is ideally suited for all types of machine and equipment, providing you not only with protection but plenty of accessories as well as signaling functions.
- All Multi9 DIN rail modular devices have been designed with performance in mind, ensuring you get enhanced protection.
- Completely tailored for use by equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Multi9 meets every global standard for industry applications.
- Wide selection of modular devices.
- Provides protection, signaling functions and accessories.
- Compliant with UL489, UL1077, IEC, CCC, CSA standards and more.
Miniature Circuit Breakers
UL + IEC/EN 60947-2 + other standards:
- C60BP – branch protection
- C60BPR - branch protection with ring terminals
- C60SP – supplementary protection
- C60H-DC - supplementary protection dedicated to direct current.
- C60N, C60H and C60L (10 to 25 kA breaking capacity)
- C60CTRL to protect control circuit
- N40N – 18mm phase and neutral MCB.
Residual Current Devices - Ground Fault Protection
UL1053 + EN/IEC 61008:
- GFP - Ground Fault Protector UL 1053
- Residual Current Circuit Breaker and Add-on residual current devices
- RCCB ID - residual current circuit breaker
- RCCB ID (B type) - residual current circuit breaker with direct current detection
- Vigi C60 – residual current device add-on for C60
- Vigi N40 – residual current device add-on for N40N
- N40 Vigi - residual current circuit breaker with overcurrent protection.
Accessories and auxiliaries:
- Multi9 auxiliaries
- Multi9 accessories
- Comb busbars
- Linergy DS screw distribution blocks.
BenefitsMulti9 provides OEMs and Control Panel Builders with simplicity and options. You can use it to adapt installations to any configuration, any time:
- Choose from a wide selection of field-installable accessories to adapt your installation to any configuration
- Fits in with existing Schneider Electric installations quickly and simply
- Build your panel with the help of a global specialist in automation and energy management
- Cost effective and with a small footprint, it allows you to optimize your control panel
- Save money by protecting against potentially costly threats.
ApplicationsDesigned for OEMs and control panel builders who can use Multi9 in plenty of segments including packaging, telecoms and much more:
- Suitable for HVAC, crane and hoisting and pumping
- Ideal for the semiconductor industry
- For use in the packaging, conveying and telecom industries.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services