Canalis KL, KJ, KM, KU/KR
Old offerEnd-of-Sale Notice
· Electrical busway sold between 1969 and 1996.
· Classified "Old product" since 1994.
· Manufacturing of the line components stopped 1st quarter 1997.
· Remains available only one connector KJ0CF40000 for NF fuse.
· (provisional date of availability : end 2003 – to be confirmed)
· Electrical busway sold between 1962 and 1983.
· Classified "Old product" since 1981.
Manufacturing of line components (straight components, fixing components, ..…) stopped since 1983.
· KU busway (copper conductors) sold between 1952 and 1983.
· KR busways(steel conductors) sold between 1972 and 1983.
· Ranges classified "Old products" since 1981.
· Manufacturing of the line components totally stopped since 1983.
Old offers : KJ_KM_KU/KR
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services