Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

L2153 dual cable pull switches - Picture of the flee back stop AL1649, what is it used for?

Attached picture of the flee back stop AL1649. It is used like shown in the attached L2153 dual cable pull switch with lever arm AL1746.

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?