Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Who do I contact for items that show obsolete on My Schneider Electric?

Customer is looking to purchase product that is no longer actively sold.
Product line
Modicon Micro, Quantum, 984, 800 Series, 200 series, Compact 984, Magelis, etc.
For obsolete items you can contact the Service Sales group. The Service Sales group handles the inventory leftover, refurbished units and third party acquisitions. The Service Sales group can be reached at "". Simply give them the ordering part number(s), quantity you're looking for and ask for pricing and availability on the obsolete item(s).
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?