SolveIT Software is now Schneider Electric
SolveIT Software, an Australian company specialising in integrated enterprise supply and demand planning, simulation, optimisation and predictive modelling, was acquired by Schneider Electric in 2012. SolveIT Software applications have been integrated into Schneider Electric's StruxureWare Supply Chain Operation suite to provide our customers with a unique capability in optimising complex end-to-end value chains.
Our StruxureWare Supply Chain Operation software solutions are used to model and simulate enterprise-wide supply chains. This same decision-support solution can also be used for operational forecasting, planning and scheduling. This empowers management to create strategic scenarios on demand, to add/remove assets, or to simulate green-field operations - before committing CAPEX expenditures. This powerful strategic and operational decision support capability is core to the supply and demand functionality.
- 2005 SolveIT Software was founded in Adelaide, Australia.
- 2007 Australian Computer Society adopts "Adaptive Business Intelligence" as part of its Computer Professional Education (CPE) program.
- 2009 SolveIT wins $588k Federal grant for the development and commercialisation of software that can optimise supply chain activities for multiple objectives.
- 2011 SolveIT Software's Supply Chain Network Optimiser (SCNO) wins the national award in the e-logistics and supply chain category.
- 2012 Schneider Electric acquires SolveIT Software.
- 2012 SolveIT wins Australian Business Award for Product Innovation for its Supply Chain Network Optimiser (SCNO) software solution.
- 2012 SolveIT's Quality Optimiser for CBH Group named Agricultural Project of the Year by the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM).
- 2012 SolveIT Software named Supply Chain Technology finalist for the 2012 Supply Chain Distinction Awards.
- 2012 SolveIT named as finalist in the 2012 Mining Prospect Awards in the Innovative Mining Solutions category.
- 2012 SolveIT Software named as finalist in the 17th annual Australian Shipping and Maritime Industry Awards' Supply Chain and Integration category
- 2012 SolveIT Software ranked #2 in Fast Movers 2012, South Australia's major competition for rapidly growing businesses.
- 2012 SolveIT Software named third fastest growing company in Australia in 2012 by Deloitte's in its annual Technology Fast 50 Australia program.
- 2013 SolveIT Software integrates into Schneider Electric to create the Supply & Demand Optimisation Activity. Its software products become the StruxureWare Supply Chain Operation suite of software and applications.