Berger Lahr is now Schneider ElectricBerger Lahr offers a complete Motion Control product range for machine automation. In addition, Berger Lahr develops and manufactures customised products and solutions, based on its standard products. In 2008, Berger Lahr changed the company name to Schneider Electric Motion Deutschland, and integrated its products and services into the offering of Schneider Electric. The motion products are a part of Schneider Electric's Lexium range.
- 1941 Founding of Berger Lahr by Gerhard Berger in Lahr (Germany). The first products of Berger Lahr were measuring instruments, later on controllers and relays.
- 1972 Berger Lahr developed the worldwide first 5-phase stepper motor and in 1993 the first 3-phase stepper motor worldwide.
- 1999 Berger Lahr launched its first integrated drive which comprised motor and electronics in a single unit.
- 2000 Berger Lahr became a company of Schneider Electric.
- 2008 Berger Lahr changed the company name to Schneider Electric Motion Deutschland and integrated its products and services into the offering of Schneider Electric Automation and Control.
Can we help you?Contact your Customer Care Center now for information about products, solutions or services.