AST Modular is now Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric continues to drive simiplification for it's customers in the data center through invenstment and development of Prefabricated Modular solutions and the acquisition of the pioneer in this indusry, AST Modular.
BenefitsWith the integration of the two companies, Schneider Electric is now the industry leader and will continue to focus on offering highly secure, resilient, and energy efficient prefabricated data centers delivered with pre-assembled and tested infrastructure for simple on- site deployment.
- SmartShelter Module Spacious, prefabricated solution for IT infrastructure. Modules are purpose-built, secure, weather proof, and fire-rated, offering the maximum level of features and performance .
- SmartShelter Container Easy-to-deploy, prefabricated IT infrastructure packaged within a secure, weather proof, fire-rated, shipping container for remote or special applications
- Micro Data Centers Complete IT infrastructure within a stand-alone, secure enclosure for protection of critical business applications. Include: power distribution, UPS, and environmental monitoring
- SmartShelter Data Hall Large, scalable prefabricated IT infrastructure comprised of multiple SmartShelter Modules ganged together to create a configurable design and complete d optimized for service providers and large enterprises
- Module Optimized Cooling Efficient cooling solutions optimized for SmartShelter Modules and Containers. Accomodates a range of capacities from 5-30kW per rack and available in DX, chilled water, and air economizer systems.
- Chilled water system Prefabricated, chilled water piping system with variable speed pumps and controls that provides an efficient and flexible solution for Tier II and III data center cooling.