2018 Quarterly Results – October 25, 2018
- Group organic growth for Q3 of +7.2%
- Both businesses contributing; Energy Management up +7.4% org., Industrial Automation up +6.6% org.
- All regions growing- high performance in N. America and Asia-Pacific
- Short-cycle industries continue good growth; mid- to long-cycle industries accelerating
- Current c.€1bn buyback could be completed 6 months ahead of plan
- Full year target revised upward
“In Q3, the Group reports strong growth with revenues up +8%, c. +7% organic. Both our core businesses of Energy Management and Industrial Automation deliver, with customers combining technologies of our portfolio in efficiency solutions architected around EcoStruxure. The growth in Q3 is partly attributed to the acceleration of business conducted with end-users in mid- to long-cycle industries, resulting in higher systems growth.
For the end of the year, the Group expects to benefit from its balanced exposure to end-markets and geographies, in the current macro-economic environment. We keep focusing our efforts on driving our strategy of selling more products, more services, more software; and further improving profitability on systems. We keep developing our strong value proposition to customers, bringing together our synergetic portfolio into EcoStruxure. We also continue to focus and invest on furthering our digital journey for long-term growth.”
The replay of the conference call will be available from October 25th from 1:00 pm CET until November 9th, 2018 at:
+33 (0)1 70 48 00 94 or +44 (0) 207 660 0134
Pin code: 1713378# in English