Oil and gas installations pose significant safety and security challenges. Most notably employee safety, fire and gas protection, and process risk containment. With the threat of terrorism always a concern, security must be addressed 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Closed circuit, TV camera system.
- Access management system.
- SCADA/DCS to provide centralized control and integration for sharing critical information.
- Public Announcement (PA) and Public and General Announcement (PAGA).
- Tracking graded offices, facilities access, people in case of emergency and vehicles within premises.
- Fire and gas systems, including leak detection.
- Flare monitoring.
- CCTV, surveillance, video analytics protection, and access management, on a telecom backbone with emergency recovery centers.
Based on open, secure telecommunications, allowing integration of third-party standardized technology, and reliable remote backup control. We can deliver a comprehensive security system targeting each unique combination of infrastructure and processes.
See more solutions for Refining/Petrochemical
- Reached full security potential
- Improved efficiency in response to emergencies
- Reduced risk to people and assets in case of poor operations or external acts
- Ease-of-upgrade with changing threat perception
- Minimized interruptions to oil and gas deliveries and production.