EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS annunciator keyboards easily and effectively organize alarms and process display — for faster operator response and resolution times. Operators find specific functions in assigned locations at all times, without taking extra navigation steps or entering numeric data.
When used as a conventional annunciator, the keyboard draws the operator’s attention to a specific control room area for quick resolution of alarmed conditions.
- Available with either USB and serial/GCIO connections
- Suitable for use with I/A Series and EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS workstations or servers
- May be free standing or workstation/panel mounted
- The audio alarms feature multiple pitches which indicate audible differentiation of system alarms and process alarm priorities
- An external audio output jack is available for an attachable, customer-supplied, audio amplifier with speakers, which can be heard even in noisy environment
- Lamp test function (LED test) simultaneously illuminates all the LEDs
- Overlay has positive tactile/audible feedback to assure proper switch closure
- Enhanced operator performance
- Faster response times
- Improved resolution times
- Increased plant uptime and safety
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Contact sales and support
From technical support to complete customer service, we care about your business and individual needs.