You can't manage what you can't see
Data Centers are challenged to plan, monitor, and operate the data center from server to rack to row to room to building. The complexity of implementing Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software across functions is the most significant barrier to adopting an integrated, company-wide approach for sustainability.
- Utilizing exiting capacities and reducing investment cycles
- Asset management and alignment to comply with financial audit and reporting requirements
- Reducing Operational Costs and Capital Expenditure
- Balancing the demands of data center availability and business efficiency
- Automating and integrating the data center management process, driving business performance