IC twilight switches automatically control lighting, roller blinds... according to light intensity and/or the time of the day.
They measure light intensity using photo cells (except IC Astro) that can be installed on a door ("spy hole" cell) or outside a building (wall-mounted cell).
The IC range consists of:
- IC100: adjustable from 2 to 100 Lux, it is supplied with an IP54 wall mounted cell. It is an 18 mm module, easy to use when renovating
- IC2000: adjustable from 2 to 2000 Lux, it is supplied with an IP54 wall mounted cell or with IP65 switchboard cell.
- IC2000P+: adjustable from 2 to 2100 Lux, it is supplied with an IP54 wall mounted cell. It is simple to use, as it has 3 customisable pre-set programmes
- IC Astro, 1 channel and 2 channels: operate without cell, according to sunrise and sunset times as per geographic position. They can be customised by using their programmable function.
- IC100k and IC100kp, 1 channel et 2 channels: adjustable from 1 to 99000 Lux. They are supplied with IP55 wall-mounted cell or with IP66 switchboard cell. IC100Kp type integrates time switch function and is supplied with memory key.