Termis reduces the energy costs and amounts of energy used by the utility to provide the appropriate cooling / heating service, minimizes heat losses and streamlines the network operation.
Termis is in daily operation in more than 500 cities worldwide and provides reliable energy to more than 100 million homes.
BenefitsOptimize your district energy operations
Termis gives the operator a number of immediate benefits in terms of better overview and improved operation of the cooling or heating network.
- Reduces the energy usage, costs and CO2 emissions while ensuring the required level of service
- Reduces operation & maintenance risks and costs : Predict the network behaviour and see what will happen before it happens
- Improves service and planning: Plan ahead and save time and money
- Builds on existing data and IT: Gives existing software systems new functionalities
- Easy to use: No in-depth hydraulic knowledge needed
- Dynamic temperature optimization: Minimizes heat losses and maximizes heat / cooling storage capacity, all in real-time
- Augmented reality: Reaches where SCADA does not get with virtual sensors and network wide monitoring
- What-if scenarios to see operation & maintenance impacts in advance, making easier to choose the best option for a smooth and risk less operation
Experience the benefits of integrating the most accurate weather prediction on the market with Termis: District Energy Optimization.