- On linear metre way: the user configures a run, and the software gives him a price list by functions (transport, distribution, change of direction, fixation, etc…).
- By reference : the user configures a run, and the software provides a bill of material with the price (references and labor time).
- Graphical mode: by drawing the run in three dimensions, the software configures a run and gives a bill of material with the price (references and labor time).
- Easy, simple and error-free: one reliable software application instead of several paper catalogues.
- Solutions are guaranteed by Schneider Electric.
- Customer-centric: the software offers 3 types of quotation for the user.
- Regularly updated data.
- Industrial and commercial buildings (data centres, automobile industry, shopping malls…).
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse