- "All-in-one" software
- 5 IEC61131-3 languages + Legacy LL984
- Integrated conversion tools from Concept, Proworks, PL7 Pro
- FDT / DTM standard for field device integration
- Standard objects and libraries
- Customizable integrated Function Block Library (DFB)
- PLC simulator on PC, Built-in test and diagnostic
- Animation tables, Operator Screens and Trending Tool
What’s new?Modicon M580, the attractive PAC
- Support new High End, Hot Standby controllers including LL984 langage and Quantum Ethernet I/O drops
- CCOTF on M580 local I/Os
- Cybersecurity: Events log, enable/disable services, IPsec ….
- System time stamping of application variables
- Device integration: Ethernet network manager
Modicon Quantum controller
- HART on X80 drops
Improvements for all controllers
- Full Excel import/export tool
- ANY_BOOL data type
- Audit Trail: Log in Syslog
BenefitsDesigned to boost your engineering productivity
Unity Pro allows to design your applications faster and easier with its:
- Standardized objects or libraries
- Easy integration of field devices (FDT/DTM standard)
- Powerful debug and simulation tools
- Structured vision of data, including predefined diagnostic parameters of I/O modules
- Full compatibility with existing applications
Designed to diagnose, maintain and update your installations
- Unity Pro allows to maintain & update your installations without stopping the process (Change Configuration on the Fly - "CCOTF" - functions).
- Animation tables (recipes), operator screens and trending tool allow easy maintenance of your process from a single software.
- Thanks to the Modicon M580 web server, you can diagnose from any tablet or smart phone.
Smooth transition from legacy PLCs to state-of-the-art PACs
Unity Pro’s integrated conversion tools (from Concept, ProWORX, PL7 Pro....) bring smooth continuity and migration from your legacy PLC ranges to the new generation PACs.
- Migrate legacy applications to Modicon PACs without rewriting the applications.
- 6 programming languages with Modicon’s original LL984 and the entire suite of 5 IEC PLC programming languages.
Process control applications for:
- Modicon M340
- Modicon M580
- Modicon Momentum
- Modicon Premium
- Modicon Quantum
- Modicon Quantum Safety
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse