PresentationZelio Relays to control your machine and processes of the future!
A complete range of Control Relays combining simplicity, reliability and robustness
Zelio Control Relays protect your machine. By monitoring abnormal operating conditions on phase, current, voltage, frequency, speed or temperature, the machine will not be allowed to run when a fault is occured.It allows the user to initiate the necessary corrective actions before serious and costly breakdowns can occur.
- Phase control / Current control / Voltage control / Liquid level control / Frequency control / Speed control / Temperature control / Pump control
- Modular for din rail mounting
- Single or Multifunction available
- Self powered available for 3 phase range, wiring saving
- True RMS value measurement(even on deformed sinus waves)
- Positive logic output to protect the system at power lose
- Adjustable time delay to prevent nuisance tripping
- Settings protection by IP 50 sealable plastic cover against dust
- Conformity to EN60255-1, IEC60255-1standardsUL, CSA, GL, RCM, EAC, CCC, China ROHS
BenefitsA simple approach to monitor your equipments!
Control relays can satisfy all the monitoring requirements of mobile process control or network equipment
> Simple and accurate adjustments to achieve quick and easy setup.
Focus on our New Zelio Relay RM22/35 with advanced features
> Innovative: Dial pointer LED indicator and” Diagnostic Button” to assist commissioning and trouble shooting
> Simple and robust
> Compliant to standards & certifications
> QR code embedded to instruction sheet for easy setting
ApplicationsSuitable for a wide range of applications :
> Hoisting: construction cranes, Harbor
> Packaging: Motor voltage, current over load
> Lifts: construction lifts, passenger lifts, escalators
> Textile: motor voltage, current overload
> Water: liquid level at WWW recycling plant on water tank
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse