Intuitive automation becomes reality with SoMachine
SoMachine is a unique solution software for developing, configuring, and commissioning the entire machine in a single software environment, including logic, motion control, HMI, and related network automation functions. Thanks to many predefined templates in SoMachine you save engineering time by applying complete libraries or even a new machine module.
• Improve efficiency with flexible and scalable performance: Replace a controller with another one, while retaining the logic and the configuration. Several versions of SoMachine can run in parallel in a system to help ensure compatibility
• All-embedded: Vijeo-Designer, configuring and commissioning tool for motion control devices, the IEC 61131-3 languages, integrated fieldbus configurators, expert diagnostics and debugging, multiple capabilities for maintenance and visualization including web-visualization and tested, validated, documented, and supported expert application libraries dedicated to numerous applications.
• Simplify integration and maintenance: As soon as the machine starts working SoMachine provides you with all relevant diagnostics data on PC, HMI or even on your mobile device
One single software to program your entire machine
• Controllers: Logic controllers Modicon M238, M241, M251 and M258, Motion controllers Modicon LMC058 and LMC078, PacDrive LMC Eco and Pro/Pro 2 series/all models, HMI controllers Magelis SCU, Magelis XBTGC and XBTGT/GK and Drive controllers Altivar IMC
• I/O modules: Modicon TM2, TM3, TM5 and TM7
• HMI: Magelis STO/STU Small Panels, Magelis GH/Magelis GK/Magelis GT Advanced Panels and Magelis GTO Optimum Advanced Panels
SoMachine Motion is the single entry point for the engineering process basing on PacDrive 3. The workbench is consisting of all required tools for the complete engineering process, including commissioning and diagnostics. The necessary tools are available once SoMachine Motion is installed on the user´s Windows PC.
• Ideally suited for managing mechatronic and motion centric design projects that integrate the mechanical, hardware and electronics development into an interdisciplinary process
• Programming/path generation for machines with embedded robots, transformation modules for PacDrive kinematics, user-specific and third-party kinematics as well
• Integrated test environment
• Tools for motion design, motion system design, drive selection, program development, functional safety, HMI applications, simulation, commissioning, diagnostics and assistant tools for data handling - all in a single package
• Intuitive user interface modeled on familiar Office and Windows programs
Program any functionality of your machine as easy and as fast as possible and discover SoMachine Basic - Schneider Electric’s lightweight software solution dedicated to our Modicon M221 controller. The intuitive automation of simple machines within just four steps: Hardware configuration, programming, display configuration, commissioning – and your machine is running! SoMachine allows a flexible and scalable usage of controllers in the SoMachine context: it is easy to integrate the M221 logic controllers from SoMachine Basic into a SoMachine project. SoMachine Basic is available as free download
SoMachine is a MachineStruxure software from Schneider Electric. SoMachine is an intuitive solution for machine automation with all the features and functions you need to build machines that will improve your bottom line. From design and development, to commissioning and maintenance, MachineStruxure is a complete machine building solution with benefits all through the machine life cycle.
SoMachine is one single software environment with:
- One software package
- One project file
- One connection
- One download operation
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse