- Manual and automatic reset
- Sealable flap
- Prewiring kit
- Terminal block for separate mounting
- Remote electrical reset
- Can be combined with TeSys model d contactors in a 45 mm wide space up to 18.5 kW, 55 mm from 15 to 30 kW
- Connectors: spring terminal, screw clamp, terminal block EverLink (LRD3)
- Class 10 A & class 20.
BenefitsSafe and effective protection
With its integrated manual-automatic reset and simple installation in screw clamp terminals, by spring terminal, by ring terminals and by EverLink terminals version, model LRD thermal overload relays are very reliable and cover the whole range of motor ratings up to 150 A. They can be combined with TeSys d contactors to form an extremely compact starter.
ApplicationsIndustry, infrastructure, building, etc.:
- Standard motor protection
- Line protection
- Protection: motor overload, stalling, loss of phase