PresentationTeSys T is an advanced motor management and protection system designed to prevent malfunctions. Both motor and mechanics are protected, so unexpected process or production halts can be anticipated.
TeSys T comprises:
- A controller providing main protection and control functions
- An extension module that completes the functions of the controller by providing voltage and power protection and monitoring
- An LTMCU operator control unit for reading, diagnostics and modification of the parameters monitored
Fully open, it communicates with commonly used Ethernet networks and protocols: Modbus/TCP and EtherNet/IP, and can also communicate via Modbus, CANopen, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS DP protocols.
Give your motor starters a sixth sense!
- TeSys T incorporates a communication interface for remote supervision and control of the motor.
- Open to all communication protocols, TeSys T can efficiently replace all existing relays.
ApplicationsIndustrial installations such as:
- Oil & gas
- Mining and mineral
- Water treatment
- Pulp & paper
- Pumping, ventilation, filtering
- Compressors, mixers, crushers, conveyor systems
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse