PresentationTeSys T is an advanced motor management and protection system designed to prevent malfunctions. Both motor and mechanics are protected, so unexpected process or production halts can be anticipated.
TeSys T comprises:
- A controller providing main protection and control functions
- An extension module that completes the functions of the controller by providing voltage and power protection and monitoring
- An LTMCU operator control unit for reading, diagnostics and modification of the parameters monitored
Fully open, it communicates with commonly used Ethernet networks and protocols: Modbus/TCP and EtherNet/IP, and can also communicate via Modbus, CANopen, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS DP protocols.
Give your motor starters a sixth sense!
- TeSys T incorporates a communication interface for remote supervision and control of the motor.
- Open to all communication protocols, TeSys T can efficiently replace all existing relays.
ApplicationsIndustrial installations such as:
- Oil & gas
- Mining and mineral
- Water treatment
- Pulp & paper
- Pumping, ventilation, filtering
- Compressors, mixers, crushers, conveyor systems