PresentationComfort in use and operating facility
- High visibility screen with TFT 65 536 colours, STN 4 096 colours or Monochrome 8/16 grey levels, according to the model.
- Accurate analogue touch pad
- Adjustable contrast et brightness
- Multi-windows with pop-up
- Up to 40 fonts (Latin, Japanese, Chinese, Cyrillic, etc.)
- Quick mounting with tool free spring clips
- USB ports to connect your peripherals, to increase your connections, and to save time in your data transfer
- Compact flash cards up to 4Gb
- Easy Interchangeability with previous Magelis XBT G
- Numerous communication ports (serial lines, Ethernet, etc.)
- Multilink capability on all communication ports
Perfect readability, even in strong sunlight
- 5.7” screen with high brightness thanks to a powerful backlighting and a specific nonreflective treatment for the applications under bright light such as sun (brightness doubled compared to a standard screen: 1000 cd/m2).
And some news
- Video display & record on your Terminal
- Remote visualisation of your application pages on PC with a simple internet Browser.
BenefitsPerfect visibility on your applications
The entire family of new graphic Terminals Magelis XBT GTs are now available in screen size 3.8 - 5.7 - 7.5 - 10.4 - 12.1 and 15'' .
Open, you choose the size that meets your requirements and communicate freely.
Compact, simple and robust, etc. Magelis XBT GTs join forces to improve your productivity.
- Industry: compact machines, handling systems, food & beverage machines, etc.
- Infrastructure & automation in buildings
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse