- Nominal current: 800 to 6300 A
- Breaking performance: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC
- Voltage rating: up to 1000 V
- 2 physical sizes from 800 to 6300 A
- 2 pole pitches of 115 and 230 mm
- 3- and 4-pole versions
- 5 types of Micrologic control units with added measurement, energy-management and network-analysis functions
- Earth leakage protection built into the control unit
- Wide range of common auxiliaries and accessories interchangeable on site
- Compliance with international standards IEC 60947-1 and 2, IEC 68230 for type 2 tropicalization, UL489 and ANSI/UL1066
- CCC and GOST certifications
- Compliance with specifications of marine classification bodies: Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s Register of Shipping, Det Norske Veritas, etc.
BenefitsThe worldwide benchmark for high-current circuit-breakers
The Masterpact NW circuit-breaker range features optimised dimensions: not only is it more compact, but even better two sizes are sufficient to cover requirements from 4000 to 6300 A.
At a time when installations are becoming increasingly complex, Masterpact NW enables standardisation of electrical switchboards by providing unrivalled simplicity in terms of both choice and installation.
- Protection, measurement and communication of LV electrical networks
- Generator protection
- Motor protection
- DC networks
- Protection of installations in highly corrosive industrial environments
- Mines (special 1000V version of NW)
- Earthing switch
- High short-circuit current limiting (ultra-rapid Masterpact UR)