EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Web
For improved accuracy and productivity
Flexible web environment for the ArcFM™ Solution
EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Web (formerly known ArcFM Server) allows your organization to deploy spatially-aware applications, with data managed by the ArcFM Solution, over the web in a familiar environment. ArcFM Server consists of the following:
- EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Web Services – Foundation for supporting a service-oriented architecture (SOA) across the enterprise. It provides server extensions for key EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Solution functionality as well as access to the EcoStruxure™ ArcFM framework of editing and business rule enforcement objects, including EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Properties, EcoStruxure™ ArcFM AutoUpdaters, and EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Model Names.
- EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Server Silverlight SDK – A rich set of development tools that allows a developer to extend the viewing functionality of Esri’s ArcGIS® API Microsoft Silverlight/WPF.
- EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Server Silverlight Sample page – A sample application that shows some of the options available in the SDK. We give you code to build your Silverlight page tailored for your users.
- EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Solution Resource Center – Provides downloads for the latest version of the SDKYou can try out specific Silverlight functionality, such as traces, using a sample map, and then download the C# and XAML code necessary to add that tool to your custom EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Web application.
Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Web offers key benefits :
- More data available to more people – EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Web Services allows GIS information to be accessed across multiple departments within an organization
- Ability to deploy spatially-aware applications over the Web in a familiar environment
- Electric, gas, and water traces
- Display Namer
- Attribute Viewer
- Identify Tool
- EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Locator Tool
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services