Outdoor Dead Tank Circuit Breaker
The VOX dead tank circuit breaker is a cost-effective and reliable solution for substations. It performs well in harsh ambient conditions and requires limited maintenance.
- Ratings up to 38 kV / 2000 A / 40 kA.
- Rated impulse withstand voltage up to 200 kV peak full wave and 258 kV peak 2µs chopped wave.
- Rated for -40°C to +50°C (standard), -65°C to +55°C (option).
- No de-rating required for altitudes up to 10000 ft (3000m).
- Internal arc fault and seismic endurance tested.
- EPDM rubber bushings.
- Large CT housing
- Surge Arresters, VT or recloser configuration in option
- Meets IEC, ANSI/IEEE, BS, GOST, AS, GB regulations.
- Cost effective.
- Limited maintenance required.
- Sealed-for-life, zero gasket construction.
- Improved safety due to internal arc fault containment
- Easy access to the current transformer and control protection functions.
- Small foot print
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services