Robustness without compromise
How can I keep machines operating at peak performance in any environment?
Modern, ergonomic design
Where can I find a pushbutton that is both practical and attractive?
Robustness in all conditions
Is it possible to ensure my operators can work safely, especially in extreme conditions?
Simple, secure connections
Can I offer my customers ease-of-use, even when updating their machines?
- CMA / CMV / iCMA / iCMV Panel & DIN-rail mounted modular selector switches
- Harmony XB6 Ø 16 mm monolithic plastic push buttons, switches, and pilot lights
- Harmony K Ø 16-22 mm cam switches (from 10 to 150A)
- Harmony 9001 K Ø 30 mm metal pushbuttons, switches, and pilot lights
- Harmony XB5S Ø 22 mm biometric switches
- Harmony XB4 Ø 22 mm modular metal push buttons, switches, and pilot lights
- Harmony XB5 Ø 22 mm modular plastic push buttons, switches, and pilot lights
- Harmony XB4/XB5 Ø 22 mm pushbuttons, for harsh environment
- Harmony XB5R Ø 22 mm battery-less and wireless push buttons
- Harmony XB7 Ø 22 mm monolithic plastic push buttons and pilot lights
- Harmony XVL Ø 8-12 mm plastic pilot lights
- Harmony 9001 SK Ø 30 mm plastic pushbuttons, switches, and pilot lights
- Harmony XAW ATEX D Complete stations metal or plastic for explosive atmospheres
- Harmony XALE Plastic control stations for use with Harmony XB7 range Ø 22 mm control and signaling units
- Harmony XALG Plastic enclosures for severe environments for Ø 22 mm plastic signaling units (XB5)
- Harmony XAP, XB2 SL Metal enclosures, for Harmony XB4
- Harmony XALD, XALK Plastic control stations for use with Harmony XB5 range Ø 22 mm control and signaling units
- Harmony XAC Pendant control stations for Ø 22 mm plastic signaling units
- Harmony XALF Lift inspection stations for Ø 22 mm plastic signaling units
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse