Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
To disable this group policy:
1) Log on to the system with a User that has Administrative privileges
2) Open the Windows Control Panel
3) Perform a search for Group Policy
4) The search results should display a link to the "Local Group Policy Editor"
5) Once inside the editor, go to:
Computer Configuration->Administrative Templates->Windows Components->Remote Desktop Services->Remote Desktop Session Host->Application Compatibility
6) In the right pane, right click on 'Turn off Windows Installer RDS Compatibility" and select Edit from the drop down menu
7) Select the Radio Button labeled 'Enable'
8) Click OK