Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
*Warning: Irreparable database damage can occur. This procedure should only be performed by users familiar with SQL Server Management Studio. Databases should be backed up prior to performing this procedure.*
1. Locate the SQL Server Instance which the Power Monitoring Expert databases are attached to.
2. Log into SQL Server Management Studio under this SQL Server Name and Instance. Verify that your login credentials has sufficient privileges to make modifications to the ION_Network database.
2. Remove the old version of the Summary Report Pack and back up settings (note this will backup and remove all reports) using the attached Backup and Delete script in SQL Server Management Studio.
2. Delete the old Summary report Pack from ...\Schneider Electric\Power Monitoring Expert\web\ReportPacks folder
3. Upload Summary Report Pack 5.0 using the Upload Report Pack (admin) utility found in the Web Applications Report tab.
4. Restore the saved report information (from step 3) by running the attached Restore Report Tables script in SQL Server Management Studio.
This will now ensure all the previous Summary Report Pack saved reports will be loaded on Power Monitoring Expert 8.0 and will be fully functional.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!