Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
User is unable to upgrade the SPM 7.0 database to PME 7.2
StruxureWare Power monitoring 7.0
Power Monitoring Expert 7.2
Upgrading SPM 7.0.1 to PME 7.2 fails.
The file C:\Program Files (x86)\Schneider Electric\Power Monitoring Expert\diagnostic\ION_Network.log contains the following error
Msg 547, Level 16, State 1, Server
<Server Name>\ION, Line 308
The MERGE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_SRC_Source_SRC_Namespace". The conflict occurred in database "ION_Network", table "dbo.SRC_Namespace", column 'NamespaceID'.
In the ION_Network database the tables SRC_Namespace does not have an entry for the IONEnterprise namespace with an ID of 1.
*Warning: Irreparable database damage can occur. This procedure should only be performed by users familiar with SQL Server Management Studio. Databases should be backed up prior to performing this procedure.*
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio
2. Connect to the SPM/PME SQL instance with a user that can edit the ION_Network database
3. Start a new query and execute the following command against the ION_Network Database to reseed the table
DBCC CHECKIDENT('ION_Network.dbo.SRC_Namespace', RESEED, 0)
4. Expand SQL instance -> Databases->ION_Network->Tables
5. Right click on SRC_Namespace and select edit top 200 rows
6. Change the 'IONEnterprise' to 'IONEnterprises'
7. In a new row, add IONEneteprise - you don't have to add the ID. It will automatically go to 1 because of the reseeding above
8. Execute the following command
UPDATE SRC_Source SET NamespaceID = 1 WHERE NamespaceID = 2
9. Delete the row from SRC_Namespace with ID 2
10. Re-run the installer to upgrade the ION_Network Database.