Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
User is unable to upgrade the SPM 7.0 database to PME 7.2
StruxureWare Power monitoring 7.0
Power Monitoring Expert 7.2
Upgrading SPM 7.0.1 to PME 7.2 fails.
The file C:\Program Files (x86)\Schneider Electric\Power Monitoring Expert\diagnostic\ION_Network.log contains the following error
Msg 547, Level 16, State 1, Server
<Server Name>\ION, Line 308
The MERGE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_SRC_Source_SRC_Namespace". The conflict occurred in database "ION_Network", table "dbo.SRC_Namespace", column 'NamespaceID'.
In the ION_Network database the tables SRC_Namespace does not have an entry for the IONEnterprise namespace with an ID of 1.
*Warning: Irreparable database damage can occur. This procedure should only be performed by users familiar with SQL Server Management Studio. Databases should be backed up prior to performing this procedure.*
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio
2. Connect to the SPM/PME SQL instance with a user that can edit the ION_Network database
3. Start a new query and execute the following command against the ION_Network Database to reseed the table
DBCC CHECKIDENT('ION_Network.dbo.SRC_Namespace', RESEED, 0)
4. Expand SQL instance -> Databases->ION_Network->Tables
5. Right click on SRC_Namespace and select edit top 200 rows
6. Change the 'IONEnterprise' to 'IONEnterprises'
7. In a new row, add IONEneteprise - you don't have to add the ID. It will automatically go to 1 because of the reseeding above
8. Execute the following command
UPDATE SRC_Source SET NamespaceID = 1 WHERE NamespaceID = 2
9. Delete the row from SRC_Namespace with ID 2
10. Re-run the installer to upgrade the ION_Network Database.