The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
User is unable to upgrade the SPM 7.0 database to PME 7.2
StruxureWare Power monitoring 7.0
Power Monitoring Expert 7.2
Upgrading SPM 7.0.1 to PME 7.2 fails.
The file C:\Program Files (x86)\Schneider Electric\Power Monitoring Expert\diagnostic\ION_Network.log contains the following error
Msg 547, Level 16, State 1, Server
<Server Name>\ION, Line 308
The MERGE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_SRC_Source_SRC_Namespace". The conflict occurred in database "ION_Network", table "dbo.SRC_Namespace", column 'NamespaceID'.
In the ION_Network database the tables SRC_Namespace does not have an entry for the IONEnterprise namespace with an ID of 1.
*Warning: Irreparable database damage can occur. This procedure should only be performed by users familiar with SQL Server Management Studio. Databases should be backed up prior to performing this procedure.*
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio
2. Connect to the SPM/PME SQL instance with a user that can edit the ION_Network database
3. Start a new query and execute the following command against the ION_Network Database to reseed the table
DBCC CHECKIDENT('ION_Network.dbo.SRC_Namespace', RESEED, 0)
4. Expand SQL instance -> Databases->ION_Network->Tables
5. Right click on SRC_Namespace and select edit top 200 rows
6. Change the 'IONEnterprise' to 'IONEnterprises'
7. In a new row, add IONEneteprise - you don't have to add the ID. It will automatically go to 1 because of the reseeding above
8. Execute the following command
UPDATE SRC_Source SET NamespaceID = 1 WHERE NamespaceID = 2
9. Delete the row from SRC_Namespace with ID 2
10. Re-run the installer to upgrade the ION_Network Database.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!