Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Also, when older versions of the MDI added a a new device type to the database, it sets the IONBufferSize_bytes column to 4096. It should be set to 32768. To correct this, execute the following query on the ION_Network database:
SET IONBufferSize_bytes = 32768
WHERE TranslatorID IN (SELECT ID FROM Translator WHERE Name = 'MODRTU' OR Name = 'MODTCP')
To Open SQL Management studio go to
- Start> All Programs> SQL Management studio, or Type SQL Management studio after clicking Start.
- Login to SQL using Windows credential, or SQL credentials.
- Click on New Query
- Select the ION_Network database and copy paste the query above.
- Click on the Exclamation mark to execute the query
- Close the windows once the query is executed successfully