Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Also, when older versions of the MDI added a a new device type to the database, it sets the IONBufferSize_bytes column to 4096. It should be set to 32768. To correct this, execute the following query on the ION_Network database:
SET IONBufferSize_bytes = 32768
WHERE TranslatorID IN (SELECT ID FROM Translator WHERE Name = 'MODRTU' OR Name = 'MODTCP')
To Open SQL Management studio go to
- Start> All Programs> SQL Management studio, or Type SQL Management studio after clicking Start.
- Login to SQL using Windows credential, or SQL credentials.
- Click on New Query
- Select the ION_Network database and copy paste the query above.
- Click on the Exclamation mark to execute the query
- Close the windows once the query is executed successfully