Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
In order to get rid of the build error, you have to restore the proper version of the CANopenStack Library again. A backup copy of this library has been stored on the PC during installation of SoMachine. Please follow the following steps to get the correct library restored:
(1) Start a SoMachine session and open the project that shows up the build error
(2) Select the Library Repository function from the Tools main menu entry
(3) Select the “3S CANopenStack.” library version 188.8.131.52 and uninstall the wrong library.
(4) In a next step install the correct library version. Press the Install… button in the Library Repository dialog, select the backup copy of the library, which is available in folder :
\Program Files\Schneider Electric\SoMachine\Support
If you are running Windows 7 64bit, then the path would be: \Program Files (x86)\Schneider Electric\SoMachine\Support
(5) Close the current project and reopen it again. This ensures that the new CANopenStack library is taken into account.
(6) When running another compilation of the project, the error message that was previously displayed, should no longer be valid
(7) Note that the restored library will not appear with a different revision then the old library.