Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
PME Installer fails on the step "Install the floating license manager" with the following error:
Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.
Action SE_InstallLMAdminCA, location: C:\Users\!Powerlogic!\Desktop\FloatingLicenseManager\lmadmin-i86_n3-11_11_1_1.exe,
command: -DUSER_INSTALL_DIR="C:\Program Files (x86)\Schneider Electric\Floating License Manager\FLEXnet Publisher License Server Manager\" -DHTTP_PORT_NUMBER=8090 -DLIC_PORT_NUMBER=0 -i silent
Power Monitoring Expert for Data Center 7.2.x
Power Monitoring Expert for Health Care 7.2.x
Power Monitoring Expert 7.2.x
Power Monitoring Expert 8.x
Power Monitoring Expert installer
There are three possible causes for this error:
Prior to installing the required version of the Java or uninstalling the not required version, it is always helpful to know the current Java version running on the machine (if there is any Java version installed at all).
In the command prompt (Start/Search>cmd), type, java -version
Look into the control panel
Here are the Resolutions for the three possible causes mentioned above:
- Uninstall all instances of Java from the Program and Features option of control panel.
- Install the JavaRuntime manually from the PME 7.2 install media "..\setup\SetupSupport\Licensing\JavaRuntime\x86\jre1.7.0_02.msi".
- Reboot the Server
- Run the installer again and the Floating Licence Manager will install successfully.
- Log in using a Local Administrator account (not a Domain Admin) and re-run the Floating License Manager installer.
- This error also comes up if a newer version of Java is already installed. Uninstall the newer version of Java, then repeat steps 1.
Note : Please also make sure the installer is run as a local administrator