Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
The error of iir9 seen on the display of Lexium 32 drives after attempting to flash the firmware is a result of using the old flash tool software.
If you have flashed the firmware of your Lexium 32 drive and the display of the drive shows iir9 then you need to download and install the newest flash tool and then flash the firmware again using the new flash tool.
The version of flash tool required is version 22.214.171.124
To flash with the new tool follow these steps.
1. Switch off the 24 volts supply
2. Simultaneously press the parameter navigation button and the esc key button on the drive
3. While still holding the 2 buttons switch on the 24 volt supply
You should now see a dashed line in the display
4. Start the new flash tool and under the "file/settings" deactivate "check compatibility"
5. Start the flash process
6. When flash has completed cycle off then back on the 24 volt power supply.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!