Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Don’t miss the latest events, videos, or articles. It’s all in our news bulletin.Sign up now
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
STBNIP2212 web pages username and password
Once you are connected to the web pages via the default username "USER" and password of "USER", follow this procedure:
1. Click on the Security tab.
2. Select the Change Web Access Password option.
3. Type the new user name. (The user name can have a maximum of eight alphanumeric characters. You can also use an underscore (_). The characters are case-sensitive.)
4. Type the user name again to Confirm New User Name field.
5. In the New Password field, type your web access password. (The password can have a maximum of eight alphanumeric characters. You can also use an underscore (_). The characters are case-sensitive.)
6. Type the password again in the Confirm New Password field.
7. Click on the Save button.
The web access user name and password will take effect immediately.