Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
STBNIP2212 web pages username and password
Once you are connected to the web pages via the default username "USER" and password of "USER", follow this procedure:
1. Click on the Security tab.
2. Select the Change Web Access Password option.
3. Type the new user name. (The user name can have a maximum of eight alphanumeric characters. You can also use an underscore (_). The characters are case-sensitive.)
4. Type the user name again to Confirm New User Name field.
5. In the New Password field, type your web access password. (The password can have a maximum of eight alphanumeric characters. You can also use an underscore (_). The characters are case-sensitive.)
6. Type the password again in the Confirm New Password field.
7. Click on the Save button.
The web access user name and password will take effect immediately.