The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
A user would like to change the default background image on the home screen of an EGX300? For example, a user may want to set the background image as a Company logo. The default background image for the home page of an EGX300 is shown below.
EGX300 User Interface
A user does not know how to modify the default home page background image on an EGX300.
In order to change the background image on the EGX300 home page follow steps below:
1) Pick an image and rename the image to splash_custom. The image must be a JPEG (.jpg).
2) Open my computer and in the address bar, type in ftp:\\XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX where XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is the IP address of the EGX300.
3) You will then be prompted for log on information. The default log on information can be seen below.
4) Once logged into the FTP interface open the folder named "www", then open the folder named "logo". This is the location for custom home page background images.
5) Delete the file that is currently in use and drag your new image into the "logo" folder.
6) Open the EGX300 webpage and the home page background image will be changed.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!