Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
1) Set the Controller to start in Run mode.
2) Create a Download App macro.
3) Set the Node name in the macro.
4) Save the macro to a blank USB Flash drive by clicking on Generate.
5) Connect the USB FLASH drive to the M258 Controller. The USB Host LED will flash while the application is being transferred. Once complete, it will become solid green. Unplug the USB FLASH drive from the M258 Controller and cycle power twice the M258 Controller. The RUN / MS LED must stopped flashing and become solid before the cycle power.
6) To see if the M258 Controller took the new Node name, connect a Mini-USB cable and scan the Gateway.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!