ION setup Revision history and fixes
|Release Date||Version||File Name||Bug Fixes||New Features|
|7/26/2013||ION 3.0 Build 13207.02||IONSETUP30_B13207_02.EXE||
- Momentum PLC bug fix for data log configuration issue
- Corruption of DEVINFO.DAT file for certain device types when saved
- PM5560 Input Metering configuration issues resolved
- Momentum PLC configuration report
- PM8K Input Metering Prototype (not fully functional yet)
|11/13/2013||ION 3.0 Build 13200.03||IONSETUP30_B13200_03.EXE||
- Momentum PLC TOC table incorrectly being configured
- CM4xxxx Meter Configuration report hanging due to addition of Alarm Log configuration
- Fixed crashing when viewing waveforms for ION devices with more than 20 waveform modules (PM8K)
|- Prototype of an Advanced Security Password Updater (mass update for password of Super-users)
- PM8K Incremental/Conditional Energy + Security Configuration Profiles.
-PM8K RMD Upgrades
- Changes to Scripting to prevent further processing of requests when unable to communicate
|11/14/2013||ION 3.0 Build 13318.02||IONSETUP30_B13318_02.EXE||- CM3/CM4 Meter Confguration report hanging on added Min/Max/Avg & Sequence of Event log setups
- MV-90 Master file Bug fixes for new xi 3.0 format
- Bug fix for template saving for PM8K with large number of inputs for new Data Mapping modules
|- Device Scan detection for various new MicroLogic Circuit Breakers and new VEGA ULP gateway.
- PM8k Input Metering/ Conditional Energy Setup Assistant for latest framework/ firmware
- Various improvements for Site Comm Testing & Circuit Breaker Status reports
|11/22/2013||ION 3.0 Build 13326.01||IONSETUP30_B13326_01.EXE||- CM3/CM4 Meter Confguration not displaying correct setup values for additional data log configurations.
- Bug fix for module deletion for PM8K with large number of inputs for new Data Mapping modules.
- Improvements for Device Scan/Comm Testing/Circuit Breaker Status report feature.
- PM8K Conditional Energy/Input Metering setup assistant and displaying of associated values using Normal Mode verification.
- Bug fix for PLC Clock display issue not displaying correct date/time.
|02/06/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14037.02||IONSETUP30_B14037_02.EXE|| - Fixed PM6xx Setup screen issues.
- Fixed issue with certain custom setup assistant text being too long.
- Fixed PM8000 Wiring display to reference new HME modules for phase & magnitude instead of Harmonic modules
| - Added setup files for CM2050/CM2150/CM2250.
- Added Flex Channel Assignment for BCPM and support for Veris ASCII representation of the labels
- Increased number of supported sites from present 128 to 256 to allow for large PME systems
- Added support for new PM8000 Custom Display setup wizard
- Modified PM5560 TIme of Use wizard to differentiate between time periods separately from the date range properly
|02/21/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14052.02||IONSETUP30_B14052_02.EXE||- Fixed issue with stop and hold setup option.||- Added FileMode setup options for all PM8/CM data log configurations.
-Enhanced ULP IO Status reporting.
- Working on multi module creation and partial FWN support.
|03/18/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14077.03||IONSETUP30_B14077_03.EXE||- Fixes for extended ASCII characters in template pastes.
- Fixed issues with Modbus Alarm template pasting.
|- Support for new device features for BCPM/EM72XX latest firmware.|
|04/04/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14094.02||IONSETUP30_B14094_02.EXE||- fixes for E5600 configuration and data log uploads via Modbus
- Fixed Site scanning and site comm testing issues
- Fixed M3xxx data log uploads issue
|04/17/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14107.01||IONSETUP30_B14107_01.EXE||- Added new setup files for latest BCPM firmware
- changes to programming for Advanced ION security hiding entered passwords and reporting of passwords via the Advanced Password updater.
|05/09/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14129.01||IONSETUP30_B14129_01.EXE||- Fixes for iEM3/PM3xxx setup issues with latest released firmware.||- Improvements to site comm testing, circuit breaker status reports.|
|05/21/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14135.02||IONSETUP30_B14135_02.EXE||- fixes for iEM3/PM3xxx release firmware changes affecting all setup screens.
- fix for EM7xxx energy real-time viewer for UINT64 registers.
|05/30/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14150.02||IONSETUP30_B14150_02.EXE||- Fix issues with template pasting for PM/CM devices for data logs/alarms not programming properly.||- Added trip unit door status for circuit breaker status report.|
|06/04/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14155.03||IONSETUP30_B14155_03.EXE||- fixes issue with pasting Alarm Log via Template function incorrectly setting the file number instead of the enable/disable setting.|
|06/23/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14174.02||IONSETUP30_B14174_02.EXE||- Fixed PM6xx data log setup||- added PM6xx setup reporting
- active comm port indication
- EM1220 support.
|07/04/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14185.01||IONSETUP30_B14185_01.EXE||- Fixed PM6xx data log configuration issue
- fix for PM8 billing log interval not being stored in templates.
|- added PM6xx meter config reporting.
- Preliminary PM8K Optional I/O setup assistant.
|07/11/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14192.02||IONSETUP30_B14192_02.EXE||- Fixed issues with PM6 log setup with invalid memory allocation by adding new viewable memory allocation.
- Fixed issue with Micrologic incorrectly displaying wrong device type during scan insertion.
- Fixed issue with ION parsing of event time quality requests.
- Fixed issue during log upload to retry if Slave Busy response is received from Modbus gateway.
- Added missing 73xx Ethernet settings to setup assistant.
|07/15/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14196.03||IONSETUP30_B14196_03.EXE||- fixes for MicroLogic breaker device type detection
- fix for PM5561/PM5563 CT settings when not using 4th CT
|- added support for optional digital input alarms for PM8K.|
|08/08/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14220.02||IONSETUP30_B14220_02.EXE||- fixes for device scan test, waveform chart guide info update & header resizing
- fixes for PM5xxx data log upload issue, CM2xxx report saving, ION86xx verification display issue
- PM8K Setup Assistant changes
|- Changes for Script mode to support multiple file
- Multiple monitor support
- Resizable ION module dialogs
- Support for additional advanced security users
|09/10/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14253.01||IONSETUP30_B14253_01.EXE||- Improved Setup Assistant Time Sync functionality
- Security Wizard enhancements for new protocol control registers
- fixes for charting, added more variable sizing of setup dialogs
- CM4000T fix for Transient alarm
- PM8K Option Card Reset pulse moved to new register
|09/11/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14254.01||IONSETUP30_B14254_01.EXE||- fix for table event viewers for ION meters not displaying Event Log information properly.|
|09/12/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14255.01||IONSETUP30_B14255_01.EXE||- fix for all table log viewers which were having issues showing date/time column due to some changes for upcoming features.|
|10/17/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14290.03||IONSETUP30_B14290_03.EXE||- Fixes various event viewer issues
- various fixes for scripting
|- added new protocol control setup assistant tab for PM8K/8650 if supported, syslog, event reader settings, new security assistant changes|
|10/31/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14304.02||IONSETUP30_B14304_02.EXE||- Various fixes along with support for new PM8K/8650v2 security changes.||- Brand new installer based on standard =S= software one.
- Added preliminary support for Modbus/DNP mapping files.
|11/14/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14318.01||IONSETUP30_B14318_01.EXE||- fixes for PM8 energy registers displaying incorrectly for large values
- fixed issues for Modbus/DNP map file function, support for new PM55xx changes, new IFE model type
|- preliminary support for new EM64xx and ION7400 devices.|
|11/24/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14328.01||IONSETUP30_B14328_01.EXE||- Added Conzerv EM64xx, ION7400, 8650V2, PM55xx Phase 2 support|
|12/11/2014||ION 3.0 Build 14339.01||IONSETUP30_B14339_01.EXE||- fix for incorrect IEEE float32 format for data logs
- fix for invalid CID value crash
- changes to PM55xx new advance serial features
- Change to add additional overflow parameters (WhE & VARhE) to all EM64xx setup files
- Final changes to allow for script inter-process messaging
- Changes to PM55xx setup files for new Advanced serial settings
- Change to Test Reset action to more appropriate dialog title and shorter timeout
- Installer changes to better detect OS and bootstrapper warnings
This Table was last updated 12/22/2014