Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Goals and Symptoms
How to configure System Manager Software (SMS) to auto-upload waveform captures from Sepam Relays Series 20, 40 and 80?
Facts and Changes
This applies to System Manager Software (SMS) version 4.x
Causes and Fixes
Follow the steps below to configure SMS to Auto-upload waveform captures from Sepam relays Series 20, 40 and 80:
1. In SMS click on "Setup" -> "Scheduled Tasks"
2. Click on "Tasks" and then click on "add"
3. Create a Task Name and choose "onboard datalog/ waveform upload" for Task Type
4. Click on "continue"
5. Select the Device Type and Device
6. Move Extended WFC from Available Files to Selected Files and click "ok"
7. Click "close" and save changes
8. In "Setup Scheduled Task" menu click "add" and enter a Reference Time and Interval
9. Click "ok" and highlight the reference Time
10. Move the task from Tasks Available to Task Selected
11. Click "close" and save changes
(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/7e8545de0017b7eac125741800165be6/fl_block_5/0.1AD6?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!