Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Don’t miss the latest events, videos, or articles. It’s all in our news bulletin.Sign up now
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Goals and Symptoms
How to configure System Manager Software (SMS) to auto-upload waveform captures from Sepam Relays Series 20, 40 and 80?
Facts and Changes
This applies to System Manager Software (SMS) version 4.x
Causes and Fixes
Follow the steps below to configure SMS to Auto-upload waveform captures from Sepam relays Series 20, 40 and 80:
1. In SMS click on "Setup" -> "Scheduled Tasks"
2. Click on "Tasks" and then click on "add"
3. Create a Task Name and choose "onboard datalog/ waveform upload" for Task Type
4. Click on "continue"
5. Select the Device Type and Device
6. Move Extended WFC from Available Files to Selected Files and click "ok"
7. Click "close" and save changes
8. In "Setup Scheduled Task" menu click "add" and enter a Reference Time and Interval
9. Click "ok" and highlight the reference Time
10. Move the task from Tasks Available to Task Selected
11. Click "close" and save changes
(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/7e8545de0017b7eac125741800165be6/fl_block_5/0.1AD6?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)