The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
To add decimal places to values in SMS Tables (if the quantity units do not have any decimals, then zeros will be displayed):
1. Go to PLTable Utility. In the SMS Setup Utility go to File > New > Table.
2. Open the table you want to edit.
3. Double click the table to open Formula One Wookbook Designer.
4. Click the cell to edit.
5. Go to Format > Cells.
6. Select desired "Type".
7. Close the Formula One Workbook Designer window.
8. Parse the table by selecting the red lightning bolt icon.
9. Save the table with the same name.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!