Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
To add decimal places to values in SMS Tables (if the quantity units do not have any decimals, then zeros will be displayed):
1. Go to PLTable Utility. In the SMS Setup Utility go to File > New > Table.
2. Open the table you want to edit.
3. Double click the table to open Formula One Wookbook Designer.
4. Click the cell to edit.
5. Go to Format > Cells.
6. Select desired "Type".
7. Close the Formula One Workbook Designer window.
8. Parse the table by selecting the red lightning bolt icon.
9. Save the table with the same name.